Dabur Research Foundation (DRF) is an Indian Contract Research Organization offering pre-clinical services in Drug Discovery and Development, ranging from identification of potential lead molecules, drug development to IND enabling studies. We offer pre-clinical services to global Biotech, Pharma, Phytopharmaceuticals Cosmeceuticals, and academia sectors Read More
DRF has designated laboratories for Necropsy, biochemistry and histopathology equipped with state of art/fully automatic equipments such as hematology analyzer, biochemistry analyzer, coagulation analyzer, tissue processor, microtome and etc. know More
- The facility maintains its standard as one of the best facilities in India.
- It houses P-II laminar air hoods and is equipped with Nikon inverted phase-contrast microscopes, CO2 sensor incubators, centrifuges, refrigerators, deep freezers & controlled cryopreservation units. Know More
- The GLP certified facility is equipped for small animal experimentation with quarantine, breeding and experimental rooms for rodents and rabbits.
- Animal experimentation is under the control of the Institutional Animal Ethics Committee (IAEC), and animal use as per the guidelines of Government of India. Know More
In a campuse of approximately 60000 square feet area Dabur Research Foundation is a one-stop shop for your preclinical needs. The state-of-the-art GLP facility is ready having 19 experimental rooms. This facility is centrally know More
Other GLP Areas
- Test item control unit- Dedicated test item control officer
- Storage condition maintained as per requirement & Access Control
- TI receipt, issue and utilization records maintained. Know More
- The state-of-art instrumentation lab at DRF provides in depth analytical services to support the analytical needs for API, NCEs, Agrochemical Testing (physicochemical Testing and five Batch Analysis), UVCB’s, CMC testing, Herbal drug characterization, DMPK (Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, Bioanalysis), other chemical analysis. Know More